Every musculo-skeletal disease can have negative consequences not only for other limbs or joints, but also for other organ systems (respiratory, urinary, skin, neurologic). Through conditioning, rehabilitation, preventative or therapeutic surgical interventions, our orthopedic department strives to provide, restore or optimize the mobility and ambulation of your pet, whether he or she is a laid-back companion, a weekend warrior, or an athlete competing at the highest level.
Our surgeon and technicians are up to date on the most advanced procedures and use a multidisciplinary approach to relieve pain, restore movement, and improve function. Our overall goal is to return patients to their maximum state of wellness.
Routinely performed orthopedic procedures by our board-certified surgeon include:
- Bone Plating
- External Fixation – Linear, Circle or Hybrid techniques
Ruptured Cranial Cruciate Ligament Repairs
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Extra-capsular (Lateral Suture) Technique
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
- Diagnostic Techniques – (OFA)
- Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis
- Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy (FHO)